SUITABLE for MOST WAX TYPES:
Zeonetak wax melting pot accommodates wax container and melt most wax format including hard wax, soft
wax, 14-ounce wax cans, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits and hair waxing kits
Directions For Use:
① Water cleans the area, use a small amount of talcum powder to enhance the adhesion of wax
② Just plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights up and the heater starts working.
Take appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater to melt.
③ Heat the wax to a melting temperature(160℉), after the wax melted, apply the wax in the direction of hair growth.
④ After feeling the temperature disappears, tear the wax in the reverse direction of hair growth quickly,
Use olive oil to clean the left wax on the skin, not water, then apply some anti hair essence or aloe vera gel for skin care.
⑤ Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot as well as the rim,
the oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears.
① Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
② Do not use it on the broken or irritated skin.
③ Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
④ Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
⑤ If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
⑥ Keep away from Children.
1 x Wax Heater
8 Packs of Hard Wax Beans
10 x Sticks
1× User Manual
- ♥ WAX WARMER KIT INCLUDED: 1 wax warmer, 8 pack hard wax beans ( 3.5 oz),10 pcs wax applicator sticks（Apply the wax first to a small area to test the temperature and anaphylaxis）
- ♥ SAFE AND EASY TO USE: High-temperature automatic shut – off device, the wax warmer equips a wide range of c from 160℉ to 240℉.It will stop working and light off when the temperature up to 240℉, melting point of wax beans is 160℉(also the keep warm temperature), and it will start working and lighting again when temperature under 160℉
- ♥ BEFORE USE: Water cleans the area, use a small amount of talcum powder to enhance the adhesion of wax. ♥ AFTER USE: Use olive oil to clean the left wax on skin, not water, then apply some anti hair essence or aloe vera gel for skin care ♥ APPLY the wax in the direction of hair growth and TEAR the wax in the reverse direction of hair growth
- ♥ EASY TO CLEAN: Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot as well as the rim, the oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears
- ♥ Hot wax is a physical hair removal, be regarded as a longer and more healthy using way to maintain a smooth skin, please apply some skin care products after use