Flavor: Black and Chocolate
Weight: 28.2oz / 800g (400g Seaweed, 400g Chocolate)
4 pack of seaweed flavor
4 pack of chocolate flavor
Keep out of reach of children.
Please test the wax temperature in advance to avoid skin burns.
Do not use it on the broken or irritated skin, nor if you got any adverse reactions history to wax.
Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower or sunbathing.
If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
For first time user: take a test on a small spot of the skin, wait 12 hours until there is no adverse reaction.
Check with your doctor before using if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Directions for safe use:
1. Pour beads into the wax heater, wax should be melt and creamy within 20 minutes.
2. Test wax temperature should be close to body temperature.
3. Spread wax onto skin using a wooden spatula, along the direction of the hair growth, apply with pressure.
4. After the wax set, remove the wax with a firm and quick action, parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Resin acid, rosin acid, ester with glycerol, hydroxy anthraquinone, rosin, paraffin wax, hydrocarbon wax, titanium dioxide, nature essential oil, etc.
Satisfaction guaranteed or 100% refund within 60 days of purchase, one year warranty for any quality issue.
- EASY TO APPLY: Melt the wax beans with a wax heater, spread wax onto skin with a spatula along the direction of the hair growth, apply with pressure.
- MINIMUM PAIN & NO MESSY: Hard wax is more efficient for peeling hair than traditional wax, it’s gentle to skin and without had-to-clean wax residues left on your skin.
- EASY TO REMOVE: After the wax set in 40-120 seconds, remove the wax with a quick & firm action, parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made from certified natural ingredients, safe to your skin, also no harmful chemical VOCs when melting.
- GREAT VALUE! 2 flavor in one package, buy in bulk = saves a lot! Less than 0.8$ per Ounce, a great value for your money!