Application: hair removal
Product dimensions: 18cm x 18cm x 14cm
Voltage: 220V, 50Hz
Net weight: 1.3kg
Adjustable temperature: 45 ° C – 75 ° C
Delivery: 1 x wax warmer, 5 x 100g wax beans, 10 x applicator sticks, 1 x instruction(English)
With the hair removal wax kit, you can quickly and efficiently remove unwanted body hair at home and enjoy the summer hair free!
1. Fill the wax beans in the wax kettle and put the lid on.
2. Turn the temperature button to “HI” and wait till the wax beans melted.
3. Testing the temperature of the wax first on the inside of the wrist. Distribute the wax with a applicator sticks along the direction of hair growth about 0.3 cm thick.
4. Once the wax is hard, pull it off quickly against the direction of hair growth.
5. Please do not bathe directly after hair removal or go to the sauna, take care of your skin after hair removal with a mild lotion or oil.
1.Do not use on varicose veins, abscesses, wounds, sunburn or other injured skin.
2.Take a temperature test on the inside of the wrist before use.
3.Do not go into the pool and avoid strong sunlight in 24 hours after hair removal.
4.DO NOT put the wax warmer in water or other liquids.
- Professional hair removal wax kit: the set offers everything you need for hair removal. So you can even remove the unwanted hair quickly and safely. Wax warmer, 5 packages per 100g different wax beans and 10 applicator stickss are included.
- Practical design: equipped with a removable, transparent plastic cover with air holes, which provide a dust-free room when heating the wax. During wax warming you can also see clearly the melting condition of the wax. The inner pot is easy to remove and clean. Temperature control range from 45 ℃ to 75 ℃, fast and safe heating.
- Safe and effective: can remove the body hair up to 98%. Suitable for underarms, bikini zone, face, arms, legs etc. Keeps your skin hair free and soft.
- Easy to use: Easy to use at home, save your time and money. First, melt the wax beans in the wax warmer, then brush the wax on the skin with the sticks, then tear the wax strip away from the skin in a jerk.
- Notes: Perform a temperature test on the inner wrist before first use. After the hair removal, use a mild lotion or oil to soothe and nourish the skin.