Wax Warmer Specification:
1.Capacity: 500 ml
2.Rated power: 100W
3.Rated voltage: 110V
4.Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
5.Weight: 700g / pc
Directions for Use:
1. Take appropriate amount of wax beans into the wax heater.
2. Turn on the heater,the pilot lamp lights up,rotate the temperature control knob and set the dial on MAX(it will show 135℃ on the digital display)until the wax achieves a liquid consistency.This process lasts about 30 minutes.
3.Once the wax becomes liquid,lower the temperature to what you want,spread a layer of wax with aspatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.Test the temperature of the wax by placing a small quantity on the inside of wrist,adjusting the dial accordingly.
4.When the wax becomes cool,hard and holds the skin taut,remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.
How to clean the pot?
1)Pour some water into the pot and heat it, stir the wax gently with an applicator stick. Pour the water away when the wax has melted.
2)In the case of further residual wax, wipe it off with a towel, or repeat step 1.
3)In the case of stubborn residual wax, dissolve it away with oily cleaners, such as cleansing oil, BB oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Premium wax warmer with LCD Temperature display and the best hard wax pellets ever. Less painful, much cleaner.
- Natural wax ingredients, no harms to your health. Suitable for hair removal on all parts of the body, face, mustache, beard, eyebrows, armpit, bikini area, arms, legs…
- Easy to use. No strip. No residue. No bruising. You can remove the hair at home by yourself, save time and money on salon.
- Take appropriate amount of wax beads into the wax melting pot or the small melting bowl to melt.Spread a layer of melted wax with a spatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.When the wax becomes cool,hard and holds the skin taut,remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.
- A wax melting machine + 4 packs of 100g wax beans + 10 wax spatulas + 10 disposable gloves + 5 heart-shaped aluminium mini wax melting bowls