Defense Sandalwood Shaving Soap is one of the highest quality shaving soaps you can buy.
TFM (Total Fatty Matter) is one of the most important characteristics describing the quality of soap. Typical shaving soaps contain a TFM content of between 30-50%.
Defense Sandalwood Shaving Soap has a TFM of 77%. The higher the percentage of emollients and oils in a shaving soap the better. They’re essential to softening your beard while providing the necessary lubrication to protect your skin during the shaving process. It also means your skin will be properly hydrated and moisturized. Defense Sandalwood Shaving Soap is also triple milled. The process increases the density of soap and produces a consistent rich lather which makes for an extremely smooth shave.
3.5 Ounces. Made in the USA
- PRESENTING DEFENSE SOAP SANDALWOOD SHAVING SOAP designed to help nourish the skin during the shaving process. Defense Shaving Soap is one of the highest quality shaving soaps you can buy
- NATURAL ALOE VERA, COCOA BUTTER, AND GLYCERIN help moisturize while providing maximum protection against straight razors, portable razors, electric razors, and all types of shaving devices
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TEA TREE OIL AND EUCALYPTUS OILS provide a broad spectrum of benefits effective at helping wash away razor burn and razor bumps caused by irritation, bacteria and germs
- TYPICAL SHAVING SOAPS ARE CHARACTERIZED WITH A TOTAL FATTY MATTER (TFM) CONTENT OF 30-50%. Defense Shaving Soap has a TFM of 77%, making it far more effective with less soap needed
- LIGHT, GENTLE, AND EASY-TO-USE bar restores the skin’s natural barrier. Hypoallergenic and specially formulated for sensitive skin. Defense Soap’s Sandalwood Shaving Soap is made in the USA.