The Sir Hare line of Shaving Soap is some of the Best Shaving Soap on the market. Each soap is hand crafted, packed in a beautiful container with waterproof labels. The highest quality ingredients were selected to create the ultimate shaving soap, which provides a great shave with any razor and ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin. The Wet Shaving Elite have approved Sir Hare Shaving Soaps and they are now available for sale. Are you ready for a thick creamy lather that protects your skin while shaving without paying $40 for a hot towel shave at a luxury barbershop? A 4oz soap provides more than 100 barbershop quality shaves.
Do you have dry skin, sensitive skin, get razor bumps, or have irritated skin after shaving? Sir Hare shaving soaps include ingredients such as Refined Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, and other natural ingredients to moisturize and protect your skin while shaving and fight common skin conditions that millions experience while shaving.
The Barbershop scent is a traditional fragrance with a modern twist. Enjoy a very light refreshing scent with hints of bergamot and oak moss.
Sir Hare offers a no hassle Guarantee. If you don’t love the product just let us know and we will make it right. We are a small family run business and our customers are everything to us. If you have been thinking about a new shaving soap then go ahead and get one of ours today. You have nothing to lose.
- Tallow based shaving soap creates a protective lather and lubricates any razor for a smooth and irritation free shave. Will not dry out your skin since Shea & Mango butter moisturize and leave only an excellent aftershave feel
- 4 full ounces of shaving soap provides more than 100 luxury shaves. Waterproof labels will continue looking great even after months of use
- Hand Made in the U.S. in small batches for the best quality. All natural ingredients and free of synthetic preservatives. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin. Reduced friction helps reduces chance for razor bumps or rashes while shaving
- Old fashioned barbershop scent that is Fresh and Clean with hints of Bergamot, Oakmoss, and Cedarwood.
- Shaving should be an experience and not a chore. Better Upgrade your shave today and buy with confidence with our no hassle money back guarantee. Support our small business by clicking on the add to cart up and to the right and you’ll be glad you did