Sometimes you don’t need more than a few passes of your razor, and Anjou Wax Warmer proves to be the perfect choice. Wax heats up in minutes and is perfect for hard-to-remove hair on your legs, arms, or anywhere else.
Ingredients from Mother Nature
Available in 4 scents, including lavender, aloe, sea mud, and chamomile. Anjou’s wax beans are formulated using the highest quality plant, resin, and mineral ingredients with non-toxic alternatives to create safe, high-performance wax beans.
Adjustable Temperature Control
Set this professional wax warmer to the max temperature of 210 °F / 100 °C and melt 3.53 oz / 100 g in a mere 10 minutes. Dial back to medium setting (140 °F / 60 °C) to maintain ideal wax consistency.
Durable and Safe
With a large container of 17 oz / 503 ml, this wax warmer can melt many types of wax, including hard wax, soft wax, and bricks bikini wax. Thanks to the upgraded ABS construction to prevent overheat, your wax-perience will be as safe as possible.
• The Wax Warmer is switched on only when there is a beep sound after dial to “ON” or when the indicator light turns red.
• Once wax is mostly melted, lower the heat to medium setting( around 140℉) to maintain the wax consistency before applying to skin.
Skin Care Rule
• Test it on a small patch of skin first to make sure your skin is not overly sensitive to the wax.
• Test the wax temperature on waist before apply.
• Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, or wounds.
• Soothe your skin with an aloe lotion to calm redness and irritation after waxing session.
What’s in the Box:
1 x Anjou Wax Warmer (AJ-PCA010)
1 x Removable Wax Can
4 x 3.5 oz / 100 g Wax Bean
15 x Applicator Sticks
1 x User Guide
- Salon-Worthy Smoothness: Say goodbye to razor bumps and remove hair in large areas or in trickier places
- Four Scents Wax Bean: Made from natural ingredients like rosin and beeswax; feature 4 different scents, including lavender, aloe, sea mud, and chamomile
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Set this professional wax warmer to the max temperature of 210 °F and melt 3.53 oz hard wax bean in just 10 minutes; dial to medium setting (140 °F) to maintain ideal wax consistency
- Durable and Safe: Made of upgraded heat-resistant ABS material to prevent overheat; Large-capacity 17 oz container can be used for different types of wax, like hard wax, soft wax, bricks bikini wax kits
- Skin Care Rule: Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, or wounds; It is recommended to perform a patch test to ensure your skin can handle wax temperature and calm redness after waxing with a moisturizer