If it is your first time to using this product, please take a first test on a small patch of the skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please apply aloe vera gel on your skin and do not use this product in future.
1. Wash the skin that will be waxed. Don’t apply any oils, gels or lotions as they may prevent wax from properly adhering to the hair.
2. Put an appropriate amount of wax beans into pot.
3. Heat until wax beans are completely melted. After wax is melted turn the temperature dial to the middle.
4. Using a wooden applicator spread a layer of wax on the skin along the direction of hair growth. (Make sure to test the temperature of the wax before pouring it onto your body!) When applying the wax leave the edges slightly thicker for easy removal.
5. Wait until wax is hard then holding the skin taut, peel it off rapidly against the direction of hair growth. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
1. Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
2. Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
3. Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
4. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower or sunbathing.
5. If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
6. Keep the wax beans away from Children. ★ ★ The initial use of individual products will be a slight smoke, it’s a normal phenomenon. Please do not be nervous and worried.★ ★
- Convenient & Easy to Use : Safe for both men and women to use for removing hair from legs, face, arms, armpits. Made for at home or professional use. Just heat the wax in the pot for 10 minutes and use the included wooden applicator to apply. Wax hardens by itself and you simply pull it off smoothly, without applying strips on top.
- Auto Shut Off Safety Feature: Adjustable heat options from medium to high. Electric wax heater will automatically turn off when the temperature gets too high and will start heating again when temperature cools.
- Effective: Suitable for most types of wax including hard wax, soft wax, wax pellet, sugar wax and so on. Melts wax beans in 15-20 minutes. Put the lid on for faster melting. See through cover keeps heat in and lets you monitor the melting process. Removes thin and stubborn coarse hair. The wax removes almost all the hairs in one try. You can get the remaining few hairs using a tweezer or apply a second strip if needed.
- Wax Kit Includes: 1 wax warmer (400ml), 10 wooden applicators, and a set of 4 scented wax beans made from natural wax ingredients. Each bag is 100g (3.5oz). Scents include chamomile, lavender, chocolate, and Blackcurrant.
- FDA APPROVED: Meets government safety requirements.