Razor bumps are caused by shaving. Sometimes when a hair is cut off at the point where it exits the skin, it can curl back and start growing inwards. These ingrown hairs cause irritation to the hair follicle, which swells into a small red lump that looks a bit like a pimple.
If you aren’t sure whether your skin irritation is caused by ingrown hairs, consult a dermatologist.
Weight: 80g / 2.4oz
Dimension: 11.5x9X8cm / 4.5×3.5×3.14″
- SAFE MATERRIAL – Made of high quality PVC and PS plastics which is non-toxic and take care of your tender skin.
- NICE DESIGN – Our bristle brush is ergonomically designed. It was a sturdy handle which fits your fingers for increasing the grip force although it wet. When use the massager brush in your hand, you can apply the perfect pressure to use on any part of your body you can reach.
- BENEFIT FOR MAN AND WAMAN – The springy polymer bristles of this brush massage the skin to release ingrown hairs that cause uncomfortable and unsightly razor bumps.
- DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE – Use before and between shaving, waxing, and electrolysis as directed along with proper skin care and hair removal methods.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence knowing that your money will be refunded for any reason if you are not fully satisfied!