Best for those with facial hair,
The razor itself is no significant improvement over my past electric razors, and I’ve tried both foil and rotary ones. It doesn’t hurt to shave though, just isn’t extremely fast for me. I have found it works best if I use shaving cream, and that’s a feature not many foil shavers have. The main benefit is the goatee/ mustache trimmer. Since I have a goatee this is quite an improvement over anything else I used before, and much easier than getting out my Wahl clippers. Adequate range of lengths too. I like the cord option as the base stand is not needed, though it won’t let you use it while it’s charging. It can do a quick charge though, and doesn’t take too long to fully charge. I do charge it a couple times a week probably as it shaves better with a full charge, but battery life is not a drawback to me. I wish it came with a bag/case but I’m making do with an older one I still have.
The Braun cruZer 6 face. This sleek 3-in-1 shaver, styler and trimmer turns any facial hair into a stylish beard, giving you a close shave, neat trim or defined edges. Cordless and completely washable, the stylish cruZer 6 face is the ideal shaver for active guys who are looking for a hassle-free tool.
- The ultimate all-in-one shaver, styler and trimmer from Braun
- Smooth clean shave with the extra wide shaver head and SmartFoil
- Style precise lines and edges with the twistable styling trimmer of 2 widths
- Trim beards to four different lengths with the adjustable trimming comb (1.2mm – 6mm)
- Wet and Dry – Use even under the shower