Braun’s most advanced technology for our most complete and comfortable shave.
- Innovative Pulsonic Technology, with 10,000 micro vibrations to help capture more hair.
- 3 Personalization Modes for a more individual shave, from sensitive to intensive.
- Fully Flexible Shaving System for maximum facial adaptability.
- ActiveLift captures flat-lying hair in problem areas for a smooth and precise shave.
- OptiFoil – for the closest Braun shave ever.
- Clean & Renew – at the touch of a button automatically cleans, charges and lubricates to keep the shaver feeling like new every day.
- Precision Trimmer.
- Quick 5 minute charge – up to 50 minute cordless shaving.
5 thoughts on “Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men’s Shaving System 1 Count”
Braun Series 7 vs. Panasonic ES-LA63 vs Norelco SensoTouch 3D I’ve accumulated quite a few electric razors over the years, with the three most recent being the new models from Norelco, Braun and Panasonic. So, thought I’d do a comparison to perhaps help those who are debating between these high-end models.But first let’s get a basic question out of the way: do you have to spend this much to get a good shave from an electric shaver? Absolutely not. Lower-end models such as the Braun Series 5, the 7000 and 8000 Norelco series and the Panasonic…
remarkable I have been using Norelco razors since high school.I am now 65. Every 2or3 years for all of my adult life I have purchased the latest top of the line Norelco on the market. Way back many years I did buy a couple of other brands to check them out, but they always seemed like they were yanking the hairs out one by one , so I always stuck to Norelco. The last couple of…
I’ve had a top of the line Braun 8000 series (8595) for about 6+ years. It just started to fail recently – I didn’t feel like trying another replacement foil/blade and after over 2,000 shaves – I guess it’s hard to complain. If this new one lasts the same duration, then it will be well worth the money for just over $0.12 per day plus consumables (cleaning solution & replacement foils).I opened this new shaver morning (790-CC4), charged it, and started using it. I like the…