ORIGINAL BREETO BEST BADGER SHAVING BRUSH
Breeto manufactures and handcrafts each shaving brush using only the finest badger hair available. All of the brush handles are designed for elegance and durability, as well as for their comfortable shape.
BENEFITS OF SHAVING BRUSHES
Using a shaving brush is probably the best step to improving a man’s shaving results and clearing up shaving irritations. The benefits of a shaving brush over your fingers include:
• Generates more lather
• Uses less shaving cream, gel or soap
• Lifts hair on your face
• Opens up your pores
• Naturally exfoliates your skin
• Closer shave and better shave
• Less irritation, razor burn, & ingrown hairs
HOW TO USE
You can work up lather with a small amount of shaving cream in either a shaving dish or by directly applying the shaving cream to your face and then swirling the brush over the cream. Prior to its first use, a new badger shaving brush should be washed gently but thoroughly, using warm soapy water. Be prepared for some hairs to come loose. When you get a new brush, it is quite natural for a few loose hairs to come away from the brush in the first few weeks-these are shorter hairs that did not quite reach the glue base and this should not be a cause for concern.
Rinse your shaving with warm water after each use. Let it dry by placing brush in it’s holder with bristles facing down. Before storing, it is always important to allow the shaving brush to dry thoroughly, as leaving it wet and damp can damage the bristles.
Also check out ORIGINAL BREETO CHROME STAND for shaving brush and razor, simply click on “Breeto” below title.
- SMOOTHER AND CLOSER SHAVE – Bristles lift and soften men’s facial hair to provide the smoothest shaving experience
- HEALTHIER SKIN – Exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving you with softer and healthier skin
- PREMIUM QUALITY – 100% Best Badger Hair, Polished Chrome and Black Walnut Wooden Handle
- RICH LATHER – Holds a significant amount of water to help create a thick, rich lather for a comfortable shave
- MINIMAL SHEDDING – Minimal shedding (after a breaking in period) ensures your brush will have a long life