Buy Four Soaps of any combination from Primal Soapworks and get 10% Off!
One way to ensure that every morning is a good morning – detoxifying Activated Charcoal and a rustic Aged Cedar scented lather
Let’s face it, most of us don’t leap our of beds with a giant grin on our faces. It takes time to emerge from our sleepy state and rejoin the conscious world. Boring commercial soaps made from ingredients none of us can pronounce is no way to start your day.
Add a touch of the Spa to your wake-up routine
Start your day off right with this all natural Aged Cedar and Activated Charcoal gem! One trip through the shower with this perfectly balanced soap and you’ll understand why those who appreciate long lasting natural soaps choose soaps from Primal Soapworks. This thick cut natural soap bar will last longer than the mass marketed commercial “soap” and is an easy way for you to be just a bit healthier.
Get away from the harsh detergents and treat your skin to a natural and rich Aged Cedar lather. Your skin will thank you.
With over twenty popular natural soaps to choose from at Primal Soapworks you’ll look forward to washing with our soaps every morning.
Makes the perfect gift for Wedding Favors and other special occasions.
- Spa Grade Activated Charcoal Cedar Cleanse: Thanks to a base of all natural and organic oils like Olive, Palm and Coconut, this all natural Aged Cedar scented soap is the definition of natural skincare! This soap is loaded with Spa Grade Activated Charcoal and will give your face, body and hair a deep clean, give a boost of free-radical fighting vitamins, and lock in nourishing moisture naturally for soft, age-defying skin.
- Your Satisfaction Guarenteed: You being over the top happy with your Aged Cedar Soap purchase is our primary goal. We want you to be a raving fan of Primal Soapworks and of this gem. If this isn’t the best bar of soap you’ve ever used, let us know and we’ll refund your order.
- Handcrafted & Made in the USA: At Primal Soapworks we are a proud small business and employer in Florida. We craft all of our soaps right here in the United States of America and will never outsource to cheaper overseas labor markets. Our American made soap craftsmanship and quality standards mean will never make the cheapest soap, but we will make the best soap you can buy.
- No Chemicals & Friendly to our Furry Friends: Our soaps are always Paraben, Toxin and Synthetic Chemical Free. They are also Vegan friendly, contain no animal by-products and are never tested on animals.
- Longer Lasting & Better For You: Our organic natural soaps will last longer than the chemical laden commercial soaps and are better for you! The commercial soaps are loaded with chemicals (just look at their labels) and are tested in labs so last only a certain amount of washes. Primal soaps offer a single user 2-3 weeks of washes and should be kept in a dry (think soap dish/tray) environment between uses.
3 thoughts on “Cedar & Detoxifying Activated Charcoal Natural Soap Bar 100% Organic Soap Great for Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis Gentler Than African Black, Dead Sea, Castile Soaps”
A beautiful soap for cleansing and purifying This is a wonderful product! Of the Primal Soapworks line, the aged cedar with activated charcoal recipe most intrigued me because of the unusual ingredients. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be a fan of the cedar scent, but I really like it! It has a very mild, deep aroma. I don’t recognize it as cedar wood. In fact, if I had to place it I would have said it smells slightly like fennel. Purchasing this bar online, I didn’t have the opportunity to smell it first. I’m very sensitive to smells, and I…
100% natural, great for sensitive skin. I used this on my 9 year old daughter to see if it would help wither her moderate eczema as to other products irritate and sting her skin, even one’s for eczema. Smells really good and her skin felt smoother with no complaints of stinging while using. Also the yummy smell lingers on your body all day! Makes for a very relaxing shower as well. I definitely recommend this for people with dry skin problems and Sensitive even children. The ingredients are hundred percent natural and of high…
First and foremost I think it is important for me to disclose that I have Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (which is a sort of blood/skin cancer) so my skin ends up being a bit different than others. My personal experience with this soap may not be the same for others. For me, I suffer from VERY dry skin as part of the light therapy treatments that I need to do to combat my condition. I go through moisturizers and creams a lot just to keep my skin from drying and cracking. Finding a good soap that…
Comments are closed.