DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is a beauty tool based on the ancient art of hair threading. This ancient method involves the removal of unwanted hair with a cotton thread. However, unlike threading, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover does not nick the skin. Instead, this facial hair remover uses a unique precision spring that allows the removal of unwanted facial hair from the roots safely and effectively.
Most women, unfortunately, have unsightly hair on the upper lip, chin, cheeks and even sideburns. As the aging process begins, many women develop “peach fuzz” and coarse stubbly hair that is almost impossible to remove without spending hours tediously plucking each strand with a pair of tweezers. So what can a woman do?
DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover removes both fine and coarse hair. It’s a beauty tool designed for individual use that can be used over and over again – saving you money.
DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is comprised of two handles and a specially-coated hypoallergenic spring. It is used by flexing the spring into an upside down “U” and placing it on the face. When the handles are rolled between the fingers, thus rolling the spring on the face, the hair is then trapped within the tightened coils and removed – follicle and all. No chemicals, creams, lotions or waxes are used.
Some people may experience some initial sensitivity using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover while the hair is pulled out from the roots. However, with regular use, most people get used to it and say that it is practically painless! Most people get the hang of using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover in just a couple of tries. As you become more familiar and comfortable with using it, removing unwanted facial hair will be a breeze! In fact, many of our customers use it while watching TV or surfing the internet. You don’t even need a mirror. No need to plug in or search for batteries as DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is a manual epilator.
- Removes facial hair from the roots without damaging the skin like waxing or bleaching does. No more messing with creams, depilatories, waxes, bleaches or shavers. Effective. Affordable. Easy. Fast. Convenient. Suitable for all hair and skin types, including sensitive skin. Simple to handle and store – Compact design allows for easy carrying in purse or travel bag while travelling anywhere. DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover removes facial hair by trapping the unwanted hair in its precision coils and lifting them gently from the roots. It works like a tweezer, except that it removes a small area of hair at a time so it is much faster. There is no chemical used in this product so anyone can use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover as often as they like to remove facial hair. Not for use on eyebrows. Designed to be used only on the upper lip, chin & cheeks. Easy to Use: Bend the stick into an inverted “U” and place it against the hairs you want to remove. Hold the handles; twist the stick in opposite directions. The hairs are trapped between the tightly coiled spring which grips and removes them in one swift movement. Unlike other products, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover removes only the unwanted hair. Products, such as waxing, oftentimes removes a thin layer of skin, leaving the skin red and raw and potentially causing permanent scarring. Many bleaches and creams cause skin burns and hyperpigmentation. While laser hair removal works for dark hair; hair still grows back after a year or so despite the thousands of dollars spent on this method. One of the most common methods for hair removal is tweezing. While tweezing is effective, it is a tedious process that takes time and requires one to look in the mirror while removing each individual strand. Unlike tweezing, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is designed to be used without looking in the mirror; and several strands of hair are removed quickly and easily with minimal discomfort or irritation.
- It does not cause scarring nor burning. It is a tool that simply removes hair from the roots without being harmful to the skin. DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is convenient, inexpensive, and effective. With this product, you can go over the skin area as many times as necessary without damaging the skin. In just one use, it pays for itself! DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover FAQS: – How does DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover work? When rolled across the skin, strands of hair are caught in the tight precision coils. With the continued rolling process, the hair is then pulled out by the roots. – How easy is it to use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Most people get the hang of DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover in just a few tries. As you become more familiar and comfortable with using it, removing unwanted facial hair will be a breeze! In fact, many of our customers use it while watching TV, on the internet or reading. – Can DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover be used on other parts of the body? No! DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover was designed for use only on the upper lip, chin, cheeks, jawline, sideburns and neck areas. It should not be used to remove hair from the eyebrows as it will pull your eyelashes out! Yes, it is that effective!! It should also not be used to remove hair from the ears, armpits, legs, back, bikini area or any other body area not specified. – Do I have to keep it bent when I am using it? For finer hairs, you do not have to flex DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover so much. Try straightening it a little so that it is not so curved. – Can DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover be used for all types of hair? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover can remove fine peach fuzz and thick hair. Even if you have shaved, it will remove that thick stubbly hair.
- Does it hurt to use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Everybody has different levels of sensitivity. Some users may experience a slight tingling or prickling sensation while others may find it too sensitive for them. Remember, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is truly pulling several strands of unwanted hair out from the roots. We have many users who say that they don’t feel anything at all. With regular use, your skin becomes less sensitive to the sensation. Because some areas of the face are less sensitive than others, we recommend starting at the chin, neck area and jawline and then working your way to the upper and lower lip (which many find to be the most sensitive areas). – Will hair grow back coarser after using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Most users have actually found that hair grows back finer with DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover. Unlike shaving, a process that typically thickens the hair, the removal of hair from the roots has been shown to thin out hair over time. However, hormones and genetics determine hair regrowth and thickness, whether using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover, tweezing, waxing or shaving. – I shave everyday and my hair is thick and stubbly. Can I use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Yes, instead of turning the handles in a continuous motion, just give the handles one turn, and when you feel the hairs being caught in the coils, jerk the spring away from your face. – Will I get ingrown hairs from using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? No. DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover does not cause ingrown hairs because it removes hair from the roots. Unlike shaving or plucking, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover does not cause the breakage of hair but rather allows the entire removal of it from tip to root. – Is hair removal by DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover permanent? No. To date, there is no hair removal device or product permitted by the FDA to be marketed as a permanent hair remover. Laser treatments can only be marketed as “permanent hair reduction”.
- Tweezing works for me, so why should I use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Why spend hours in front of the mirror tediously tweezing individual hairs when DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover can do the work for you? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover saves you time by removing several strands of hair at once, without the need for a mirror. You can use it while watching TV! Some users actually find using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover addictive! – How often can I use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover can be used as often as necessary – once a day, a few times a day, or once a month. You do not have to wait for hair to be fully grown to use it. – How long before I need to use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover again? Hair regrowth varies from person to person, and depends on your hair type and the rate of your own hair growth. It may take anywhere from 3 days to 4 weeks before you need to use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover again. When hair is removed closer to the root, the new hair takes longer to grow back to the surface. – Will using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover does not use any chemicals, lotions or creams. If you do not have an allergic reaction or skin irritation to hair being removed from the roots, then you should not have any problem with DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover. Some people may experience a little redness due to removal of several strands at a time, but the redness usually subsides within 30 minutes. – My skin is very thin and papery due to being on medication. Will using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover remove a layer of my skin? No. DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover only traps the facial hair and pulls them by the roots, unlike waxing where a thin layer of skin is also removed leaving your skin red and raw.
- I have tried other forms of hair removal like waxing or threading, and found that my skin would break out afterwards. Will using DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover cause the same reaction? For some people, they would break out when they thread but not when they wax. Or they would break out when they wax but not thread. It’s all individual. Therefore, it is suggested that your face is cleansed, toned and moisturized after each DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover use. We have found that using Thayers Medicated Superhazel with Aloe Vera has helped tremendously with the break outs. An antibacterial cream or a mask to tighten the pores after each session is also suggested. – I am pregnant. Is it safe for me to use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Absolutely! DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover does not use any harmful chemicals, waxes, creams or bleaches. – What is the spring made of? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is made of carbon-steel with a hypoallergenic plating that is FDA approved. It does not contain nickel. – My daughter is 12 years old. Can she use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Yes, even girls as young as 10 have used DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover. Children have sensitive skin, and DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is the perfect hair removal product. However, a preliminary patch test is always recommended for those younger than 13. – Can anyone use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? Yes. Even if you’ve been told that laser treatment is not suitable for you, DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is the answer to your woes. – Can men use DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover? DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover is recommended for women. However, some men with fine facial hair have used DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover and declared that it worked for them too! – How long can I use my DizzyG’s Facial Hair Remover before getting a new one? If maintained properly according to the instructions, you should be able to use it for 6 to 9 months. – Are there any parts that need to be replaced? No.