★★ Best Carrier Oil for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes and Essential Oils ★★
Fractionated Coconut Oil – extracts only the best part of coconut oil to create the best carrier oil and massage oil on the market!
If You Don’t Feel That This is the Best Carrier Oil and Moisturizer You have Ever Tried We Will Give You a 100% Refund.
Beneficial For The Skin
✓ Great therapeutic benefits
✓ Excellent on skin; a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator
✓ It can be mixed with other carriers and essential oils
✓ Wonderful balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth
✓ Fractionated coconut oil is a carrier that never goes rancid
Advantages of Fractionated Coconut Oil
✓ It is Highly Stable for use in Creams, Lotions and any Cosmetic uses.
✓ Deeply Moisturizes and Seals in Moisture without Clogging Pores
✓ 100% Natural, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Any Fragrance or Color
✓ One of the hottest MCT Oils on the market today!
✓ Odorless and colorless. Does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets
100% Satisfaction Bullet-Proof Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Bullet-Proof Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with our premium fractionated coconut oil for ANY reason whatsoever, simply send us a message and we will instantly refund 100% of your money. Our customer service is passionate about making sure you are happy!
Click the ADD TO CART Button Now While Still In Stock
- OTHER AMAZING USES – Fractionated Coconut Oil is one of the most versatile oils. It is a great replacement for other traditional carrier and base oils as it has a very long shelf life. You can use it in your hair as a moisturizer, coconut shampoo, eye make up remover, shaving cream, massage oil, aromatherapy, natural deodorant and face wash. It readily absorbs to soothe dry skin making it the ideal oil for topical applications and many other household uses.
- ESSENTIAL OILS BASE – Fractionated Coconut Oil has a longer shelf life and being odorless can be used to replace or blend with any of the more traditional oils such as, Avocado oil, Aloe Vera oil, Almond oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Calendula oil, Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil, Wheatgerm oil, Evening Primrose oil, Grape seed oil, Hazelnut oil, Walnut oil, Macadamia oil, Sesame oil and other traditional base oils.
- ►WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK◀ Lifetime 100% Money Back PROMISE if you are not satisfied in any way. Just Send Us a Email and we will refund you in FULL, and there is no need to even return the bottle ★ OUR STOCK OFTEN SELLS OUT FAST ★ so be quick and order yours today.
- HOW FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL IS USED – Fractionated coconut oil used in many health products, hair care products, lotions and soaps. It is ► ODORLESS, COLORLESS and has NO GREASY FEELINGS ◀, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. It is thinner than unrefined coconut oil and readily absorbed by the skin and leaves it feeling subtle and moist. It is widely used in aromatherapy and excellent for using in massages and will not clog pores. It is a great carrier base for using with essential oils too.
- ►PREMIUM BENEFITS – Fractionated Coconut Oil has so many advantages over coconut oil as it is always in liquid form (unlike traditional coconut oil) and still maintains all its great properties. It has been highly purified and primarily contains the fatty acids capric and caprylic acid. It has a very long shelf life and is great in cooking as it can withstand very high temperatures and ideal for many dishes as it has a clean pure taste without the impurities that traditional coconut holds.