Get the closest, most comfortable shave of your life with a vintage shaving set designed for men of luxury.
The Gentleman’s Hangar’s Vintage Shaving Set is the perfect combination of luxurious men’s grooming products. The shaving bowl gives you a thick lather that smells great, the brush helps apply it generously to any areas you plan to shave, and the soap cleans and penetrates the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and moisturized. Whether you’re ready to shave off that scraggly beard, just enjoy a clean, fresh face before work, or routinely shave your head or other parts of your body, our soap and brush set can help you get the job done right. Leave the beard trimmer in the drawer and reach for the vintage shave set that’s been around since the dawn of facial hair.
· 100% Vegetable-Based Shave Soap (3.8 oz.) · Shaving Brush with Synthetic Hair · Stainless Steel Shaving Bowl · Moisturizes and Replenishes Dry Skin · Soft on Sensitive Skin · Creates Richer, Thicker Lather · Enjoy a Closer, Smoother Shave
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:At Gentleman’s Hangar we pride ourselves on creating safe, luxurious men’s products that are good for your skin and provide you with a comfortable shave. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied with our shaving soap set, let us know and we’ll make it right…from one gentleman to another.
Reach for a vintage shave set and see how much better it can be over an electric razor; get your set today by clicking “Add to Cart” above.
- • Experience a closer shave with our 3-piece shaving kit designed for men who enjoy the feel of a thick, rich lather.
- • The included shave brush is made of ultra-fine synthetic hairs that gently glide across your skin without causing irritation.
- • The stainless steel shave bowl holds the included soap perfectly and fits comfortably in your hand if you’re teaching your son the art of shaving.
- • The 3.8 oz. vegetable-based soap is soft on sensitive skin and will last several weeks even with daily use. It also won’t dry out your skin
- • Our men shaving products are designed to be used for wet shaving, head shaving or and men with beards that know keeping it neat doesn’t mean shaving it off.
3 thoughts on “Gentleman’s Hangar Men’s Vintage Shaving Soap Kit”
A Decent Beginner Set.I have been using the wet shaving technique (Double edge safety razor, shaving soap and brush) for over a year now. This is not the best soap, brush or bowl I have used. But, these products are also far from the worst I’ve had experience with.The brush:The brush is synthetic, but soft. My standard use shaving brush is also a synthetic brush, but is quite different. By comparison, my brush has a 22mm knot, which is much bigger than the knot of…
The Gentleman’s Hangar Men’s Vintage Shaving Soap Kit is a great starter kit for those who are looking to get into double edge shaving. The Pros: At first glance this kit comes with a nice metal soap dish one puck of soap and a synthetic brush. The soap is of a nice density and can easily make lather after letting is sit in water during your shower. The soap dish fits the puck nicely and looks really nice, typically people use coffee mugs or bowl so having a nice metal dish adds a nice…
I ordered this Gentleman’s Hangar Men’s Vintage Shaving Soap Kit for my husband, who actually decided to go “old school” with the shaving about a year ago. The previous kit he was using had a cheap plastic bowl, so I wanted to get him this set with the stainless steel bowl.This shaving kit includes a shaving bowl, a brush, and a cake of soap. The shaving bowl is stainless steel. It fits the soap perfectly, and also is the right size to hold in the palm of your hand, should…
Comments are closed.