Designed to bring you optimal performance from either side of its unique cartridge, the Gillette Fusion redefines your expectations of what a shave can be. On the front of this razor blade, Gillette Fusion features five blades spaced closer together to achieve its advanced 5-Blade Shaving Technology surface. This design distributes the shaving force across the blades to help reduce pressure, with more comfort and less irritation than MACH3.
Additional Product Features
Advanced 5-Blade Technology
5-Blade Shaving Technology with blades spaced closer together (vs. MACH3) to help reduce pressure – for a close, comfortable shave.
Flexible Comfort Guard
Features 15 Microfins that follow the contours of your face for a comfortably close shave.
Indicator Lubrication Strip
Fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave.
For those tricky spots like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair.
Complete Your Morning Routine View larger Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Gillette Fusion Manual Men’s Razor
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Gillette Fusion better than MACH3?
What makes Fusion better than MACH3 is eight years of shaving innovation. Gillette Fusion is an advanced shaving system with technology on the front and back. It shares the same core razor blade technology as Gillette Fusion:
The 5-Blade Shaving Surface Technology, the Precision Trimmer Blade, and the Flexible Comfort Guard.Fusion features an Indicator Lubrication Strip that fades to white when you might no longer be getting an optimal shave.
- Advanced 5-Blade Shaving Technology with blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressurefor a close, comfortable shave
- Flexible Comfort Guard features 15 Microfins that follow the contours of your face for a comfortably close shave
- Indicator Lubrication Strip fades to white when you may no longer be getting an optimal shave from your razor blade
- Precision Trimmer for those tricky spots like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair stylings
- Just one 12-count blade refill can give you a full year of shaves (based on average days of use per refill)