The Gillette Fusion ProGlide men’s razor has reengineered Low Cutting Force Razor Blades that feature thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) with advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull (vs. Fusion). A Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face. Its streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to produce optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. Its Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. Fusion) is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers to allow the razor to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
At A Glance Low Cutting Force BladesBlade StabilizerImproved Precision Trimmer What’s In The Box One RazorOne Razor Blade Head
Features & Benefits
Low Cutting Force Blades
Features reengineered blades with thinner, finer edges and an advanced low-resistance coating that cut effortlessly through hair.
Maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of your face.
Improved Precision Trimmer
Includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots (vs. Fusion).
Infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the razor to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
Streamlined Comfort Guard
Channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave.
Bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control (vs. Fusion).
Gillette Also Recommends: View larger Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Blade Refills
Fusion ProGlide Manual
(This Product) Fusion Manual MACH3 Turbo #1 Gillette razor on sensitive skin, in manual and power. Perfect for tricky spots. Less irritation, even on sensitive skin. Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades ✓ Blade Stabilizer ✓ ✓ Precision Trimmer ✓ ✓ Comfort Guard Streamlined Flexible Flexible Lubricating Strip Enhanced Indicator Indicator Indicator Handle Ergonomic With Enhanced Grips Ergonomic With Grips Ergonomic
Frequently Asked Questions
How was the Precision Trimmer improved over the Fusion?
The blade was enhanced, and anti-clogging rinse slots were added.
What is the Streamlined Comfort Guard with channels and what are the benefits?
Gillette Fusion ProGlide features a Streamlined Comfort Guard. The soft, flexible material surrounds the Microfins, creating an outer edge that wraps around the sides of the razor blades and channels that clear away excess shave prep for optimal blade contact.
Have there been any enhancements to the lubrication strip vs. Gillette Fusion?
Yes. It contains more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil.
Will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blades fit any other razors on the market?
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blade head fits on any Gillette Fusion, Fusion Power, or Fusion ProGlide Power handle.
- Reengineered low cutting force razor blades with thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) and our advanced low resistance coating cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion
- Blade stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face
- Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal razor blade contact,stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor blades to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes
- Improved Precision Trimmer includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots
- Just one 12-count blade refill can give you a full year of shaves (based on average days of use per refill)
- Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control, and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces