View larger Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Manual Razor
Even the toughest men can have sensitive skin. That’s why Gillette created Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch—Gillette’s gentlest shave, incredible on sensitive skin (among those with a preference, in manual and power, respectively).
The reengineered ProGlide Low Cutting Force Blades feature Gillette’s thinnest, finest edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) with advanced antifriction coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull (vs. Fusion). That means more skin comfort. A Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort, enabling the blades to adjust to the contours of your face. A Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to produce optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. And the ProGlide Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the razor to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
Features & Benefits
Recommended by Dermatologists
#1 dermatologist recommended razor for men who have sensitive skin (in manual and power, respectively).
Larger than before and infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor to move smoothly over skin.
Improved Precision Trimmer
An enhanced blade with anti-clogging rinse slots.
Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades
Thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) and our advanced low-resistance coating cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion.
Maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of your face.
Complete Your Morning Routine: View larger Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel Gillette Fusion ProGlide Cartridges
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power better than Gillette Fusion?
Fusion ProGlide is Gillette’s best shave. It incorporates years of technological innovation for Gillette’s most advanced blade ever. Gillette Fusion ProGlide and Fusion ProGlide Power share the same core technology: thinner, finer blades (the first four blades vs. Fusion) that glide through the hair for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion), a low-resistance coating, and the Precision Trimmer Blade. In addition:
The Streamlined Comfort Guard with channels to help clear away excess shave prep for a closer shave.The MicroComb, found exclusively on the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, helps guide hair to the blade.
How long will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razo blade last?
How long a razor blade lasts depends on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide’s reformulated Indicator Lubricating Strip will provide you with a visual cue – it fades to white – when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you may want to consider changing your razor blade to get an optimal shave.
What are thinner, finer blades, and how will they improve my shave?
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power and ProGlide Manual razors have been engineered with Gillette’s thinnest blades ever (the first four blades vs. Fusion), to glide through hair with less tug and pull (vs. Fusion).
How was the Precision Trimmer improved over the Fusion?
The blade was enhanced, and anti-clogging rinse slots were added.
What is the Streamlined Comfort Guard with channels, and what are its benefits?
Gillette Fusion ProGlide features a Streamlined Comfort Guard. The soft, flexible material surrounds the Microfins, creating an outer edge that wraps around the sides of the cartridge and channels away excess shave prep, for optimal blade contact.
Have there been any enhancements to the Lubrastrip?
Yes. It contains more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil.
Will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blade fit any other razors on the market?
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blade features a new design that fits on any Gillette Fusion, Fusion Power, or Fusion ProGlide handle.
- Gillettes gentlest shave, incredible on sensitive skin. Among those with a preference. In manual & power respectively
- Reengineered Low Cutting Force Razor Blades with thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) and our advanced low resistance coating cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion
- Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face
- Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal razor blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor blades to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes
- Improved Precision Trimmer includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots
- Redesigned handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces