FlexShaper Beard Neckline Guide:
The ultimate neckline trimming solution. (★You can find its instructional videos online★)
This amazing tool allows you to trim a natural looking neckline with both hands easily.
The beard liner attaches over your head via adjustable elastic bands, freeing your hands to do the job.
The ergonomic design and the flexible material allows the liner to follow the curves of your neck and jawline
so you can easily position it to create your perfect neckline.
Perfect gift tools for men – or get one for yourself and keep your neckline looking fresh!
• FlexShaper Beard Neckline Guide
• Headband 1 (white, 1.1 mm thickness, tighter)
• Headband 2 (black, 0.9 mm thickness)
- HANDS-FREE: A flexible beard neckline template is attached to an adjustable elastic headband, so you don’t have to use your hands! Trim away with two hands!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR MEN: Creating a neat neckline will tidy up the look of the beard immensely. The key is to avoid the mistake of trimming the neckline too high up on the neck and entering the jawline and face region. This FlexShaper Beard Neckline Guide is the secret weapon to carve a natural beard neckline. It comes in three colors: white, blue, and green. Men will definitely love it!
- FLEXIBLE MATERIAL & A VARIETY OF NECKLINE SHAPES: This flexible beard shaping template is made of flexible high-grade plastic making it a sturdy and durable guide. The shape and flexibility of the neck hair guide is engineered to fit any neck size! You can easily adjust the position of the guide on your neck for a variety of naturally good looking beard neckline styles. No more stiff plastic and non-conforming contact!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE & STAYS FIRMLY IN PLACE: The elastic headband is adjustable for different head/neck sizes. The elastic headband holds the flexible beard shaper tool firmly and comfortably in the desired place. One size fits all!
- QUICK & EASY TRIMMING (INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS AVAILABLE ONLINE): 1) Thread the elastic headband through the holes in the FlexShaper Beard Template. 2) Place the headband over your neck with the point of guide facing down. 3) Pull the headband up over your head . 4) Position the guide on your neck at the desired height and adjust the headband to hold the guide firmly in place. 5) Use a beard neck trimmer, clipper or razor to trim your beard from the edge of the beard liner.