Quick, convenient and (nearly) painless
Easy to use once you figure out the optimum temperature that makes the wax just soft enough to be effective. Rub it between your palms a couple times before use, and it should work well. Not painful once you know what to expect with waxing. Going with five stars because of the ease and convenience of use. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and relatively painless way of removing unwanted facial hair.
PS: Be careful if you have sensitive skin. This might cause minor redness. It would be best to try it on skin apart from your face to test it out.
- A quick and easy way to remove unwanted facial hair
- Made from natural beeswax, the wax strip uses an innovative contour weave paper technology, softer and more flexible to conform better to your facial curves
- Removes hair as short as 2mm
- Suitable for sensitive skin, strips are hypoallergenic and fragrance free
- Innovative contour weave paper technology, more softer and flexible to conform to facial curves
2 thoughts on “Nad’s Hypoallergenic Facial Wax Strips, 24 strips (Pack of 2)”
Effective even with fine hairs! It really is embarrassing to write a review for this since everybody and their brother will know you have a ‘stache problem (That you are trying to keep hidden) however the products works so well I figured I should since it seems to be getting some flack here on Amazon.First off, I tried lots of other products and nothing really worked for me. Bleach, which hurt a surprising amount and did not last long, tweezing which took too long and was way painful, and the chemical gel things…
Works Great 0