I had to wear a device recently and needed to remove body hair; did the job and didn’t leave a rash; I followed the directions and didn’t leave it on a long time.
Worked quit well, however an 8 oz. container is only good for about three to four applications, but did not need to reapply for a week.
- Pack of three 8-ounce bottles of hair remover cream for men (24 total ounces)
- Cream removes unwanted hair from your back, chest, arms, and legs
- Exfoliates and moisturizes skin in one easy step; leaves skin smooth and clean-looking
- Lasts days longer than shaving
- Tested by dermatologists; Nair is a brand of New Jersey-based Church and Dwight, which was founded in 1846 and also makes Arm and Hammer products