A good epilator
Overall, I like this a lot. It has features that I prefer over other epilators I have used, but also lacks some features that I like. In a side-by-side comparison, however, I would chose this Panasonic epilator because of the separate sensitive head and the pivoting main head.
Panasonic 6-in-1 hair removal system, wet/dry, washable epilator, 100% waterproof, 48 rotating tweesing disc to eliminate hair, dual disc side-to-side gliding head, built-in LED light, hypo-allergenic blades, lather or foam epilation, foot care attachment for calluses and dry skin, inlcudes: travel pouch, cleaning brush and charger, 90 minute operating time, 5.3 inches height x 2.3 inches width x 1.6 inches diameter, 6 pounds, replaceable accessories: wes9759p (set), wes9753p (foil), wes9752p (blade), white-pink finish.
- 6-in-1 Hair Removal System with Dual Disc, side-to-side gliding head with 48 rotating tweezing discs to remove hair
- Nickel-free Hypo-Allergenic Blades for a clean safe shave and perfect for sensitive skin
- Wet or Dry operation making it 100% waterproof, use foam or gel for a smooth, gentler epilation experience
- Built-in LED light for easy viewing, Operates 30 minutes on a 1-Hour Charge
- Replacement Accessories: WES9753P (Outer Foil), WES9752P (Inner Blade) and WES9759P (Combo Set), Travel Pouch, Cleaning Brush, Charger, Attachments
2 thoughts on “Panasonic ES-WD94-P Women’s Electric 6-in-1 Epilator/Shaver”
Where have you been, all my life? I am really impressed with this. I am not real big on leaving reviews, unless the product is flawed, because I buy everything on Amazon. I just received this and played with it all day. It was ready to use, right out of the package, it was already charged.When I was a teenager (20+ Years ago) My Aunt had an epilady (I think she still has it). I tried it, and I was scared to death, thinking, why would anyone ever take more than one pass at trying this? I always thought my Aunt was mad as a…
straight dope from a first-timer I JUST got this from my UPS driver 2 hours ago, and I’ve never used an epilator before. Here is my first impression for other first timers, I’ll try to be brief in case you’re already going blind reading reviews…I have: thick strong smooth hair with dark roots (white girl, fair skin, hair on legs and underarms moderately finer than my black friends’ hair)Underarms first, because i hate the stubble, shadow, burn. I used a trimmer on the hair there yesterday to have…