This is much more than a wet/dry shaver. It has the epilator attachments for different body zones, and foot care. It is gentle (no red marks on skin), quite quiet, and has a light. It was charged ready out of the box and charges quickly. While the price may be a little stiff, you get what you pay for, this is a quality appliance.
Highly recommend as I could not find a fault after several uses. I especially like the foot attachment that did not leave any cuts and took off just the right amount of calloused skin.
- 60 degree angle head for clean, close shave: dual disc, side by side gliding head with 48 rotating tweezing discs to remove hair
- Nickel-free hypo-allergenic blade for a clean safe shave and perfect for sensitive skin types
- Wet or dry cordless operation making it 100% waterproof, use foam or gel for smooth, gentler epilation experience
- 6-in-1 attachments include: epilation head, epilation beginner cap, epilation gentle cap, foot care head, shaver head, bikini cap
- Dimensions: 5.3 inch height x 1.6 inch length x 2.3 inch weight, 6 ounces; Pink and White
3 thoughts on “Panasonic Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver”
Hurts so Good Why I Purchased this Product:I have fair skin and dark hair. I can shave and feel stubble only a few hours later. I wanted to try something that would keep my skin smoother, longer. I have never used an epilator before this. I did a ton of research and found the Panasonic ES-ED90-P Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver best suited my needs.My First Experience with this Product:First off, I am a big wuss. I was both curious and terrified. I have dark coarse hair…
Blows the Emjoi Emagine out of the water! I’ve had the purple cordless Emjoi Emagine for a year and I thought I liked it pretty well. I bought this Panasonic model because I was interested in the option to epilate in the shower and was also intrigued by the pumice (foot buffing) attachment. Here are my first impressions (and I’ll update the review if these impressions change):-My legs are much smoother with this epilator than the Emjoi Emagine. With the Emjoi, my legs just don’t feel smooth, ever. But this Panasonic left my legs…
Most effective and pain-free of all the epilators I’ve tried I’ve been using epilators for 40 years and the requires the fewest passes to make me hairless while at the same time being the most painfree. I have very sensitive skin and immune system, and other epilators often leave little red marks from the assault of how the hairs were removed. But not with the Panasonic ES-ED90-P; I did not get one red mark. This kit comes…