With the capability to do all forms of permanent electrolysis, The Aavexx 600 is ideal for entire-body treatments. This has to be the best-priced multi-function system available and is a great choice for the busy salon, electrologist or cosmetologist office. The unit has the added features of a fully programmable auto timer and shortwave blend function 2. This is a great professional or private-use system. This unit is the most versatile and complete epilator you will find anywhere. — Dual function: Single or Multiple-Output Precision Galvanic at the flip of a switch. — 1 year total-coverage warranty. — Safety features: Auto calibrated 5000uA maximum with overload protection. — Foot switch compatible. — Electrical Pressure, Output Range: 300K to 18,000K µV (10V-6). — Adjustable Intensity, Output Range: 0.01-5,000mA (0-100 ω)(10A-3). Kit Includes: 24,000kuv precision electrolysis and blend rf system, galvanic tweezers, 1X4 inch stainless steel anode with attachment assembly, swab electrode, deluxe transdermal electrolysis hair removing kit4 hands-free electrode clips, four easy-connect patch electrode assemblies (pigtail leads), 2 reusable 4 by 4 inch deluxe electrolysis patches (20 adhesions average per patch), four reusable 2 by 2 inch deluxe electrolysis patches, four reusable 1 by 1 inch deluxe electrolysis patches, 6 Oz. supply of high viscosity electrolyte gel, probe stylus, 5 replacement probes, foot switch, and the Textbook “Cosmetologist’s Guide to Transcutaneous and Conventional Electrolysis”. This kit will perform all of the Transcutaneous and Conventional Needle Electrolysis procedures including: blend, galvanic patch, swab, tweezers and clip applications. Gel and electrolyte quantity sent in the kit is sufficient for 3 months of use for the average salon.
- Dual function: Single or Multiple-Output Precision Electrolysis at the flip of a switch.
- Aavexx 600 Salon, Medispa, Home Use Non Invasive Transdermal & Conventional Electrolysis Machine for Permanent Hair Removal. 1 year total-coverage warranty.
- Auto Timer with Remote Foot Swtich.
- Guaranteed Permanent Results! 120-240 Volt Top of the Line Professional Transcutaneous Electrolysis System
- Detailed production information for this item, data sheets, PDF instructions and usage videos may be found on the manufacturer’s (Biotechnique Avance) technical support page.