PHILIPS NORELCO sensotouch 3D provides our closest shave yet. Combining gyro flex 3D, ultra track heads and skin glide, results in an extremely close shave in fewer strokes. The razor should be charged for one full hour before the first use and the battery capacity indicator displays the shaving minutes left accurately after two or three full charges.
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product’s packaging and name: The SensoTouch 3D 1280X/42 is now called Series 8000, Shaver 8900. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- Gyroflex 3D contour-following system has three dynamic parts that independently flex outward, pivot around, and tilt inward to follow the natural contours of your face.
- UltraTrack heads cover 50% more skin surface with three shaving tracks that catch every hair.
- Aquatec technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience.
- JetClean System thoroughly washes, lubricates, dries and charges to renew the shaver for a superior shave day after day.
3 thoughts on “Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor with Jet Clean System, Frustration Free Packaging (Series 8000)”
Best shaver yet – You don’t need the Jet Clean System Having exclusively used Norelco (and 1 Remington) shavers over the past 30 years, I can say that this is by far the best shaver I have used yet. Here’s what I like:* Gives a great shave* Very quiet* Charges quickly* Alot less irritation than previous razors. I think the fact that the heads move to the contour of your face has alot to do with that.* Alot easier to hold* Looks stylish, alot slimmer than previous modelsMy previous…
Like shaving with a soft cloth! Excellent razor, and Norelco is a name you can trust. Also, the product had a problem when it first arrived, Amazon was quick to send me another one overnight at no charge to me, so excellent service there too! Overall I recommend the 1280X and Jet Clean system!5/26/2013 UPDATEOne thing I saw people asking about was the chrome piece of plastic making a squeaking or clicking noise when they first got the razor. That was the problem I had when…
The best razor Norelco has made-closer than a blade I owned many Norelco razors over the years and prefer rotary razors to foil razors as they are too tough on my face. I purchased the first triple head standard Norelco design a few years ago, and bought the Arcitec thinking it might be an upgrade. The Arcitec had the similar triple blades over a smaller surface making it easier to get to hard to get places. The Arcitec was a huge disappointment as the blades needed replacing within 6 months, and it left your neck area patchy within a month of…