Also I like that the fact that includes rechargeable batteries so you …,
Very confortable machine, is light and practical..also I like that the fact that includes rechargable batteries so you dont have to replace them for a while
Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model # AT830/41) provides a powerful shave while protecting your skin – especially on hard-to-reach areas like the neck. Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam (in or out of the shower) for extra skin protection or dry for convenience. DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair. With the Pivot, Flex and Float System, the heads independently adjust to the face’s every contour to quickly catch every hair, even on the neck and jawline. The Skin Protection System has rounded low-friction heads that adjust to the contours of your face to limit skin irritation. The integrated pop-up trimmer conveniently trims sideburns and moustaches. The Lithium-ion battery delivers 50 minutes of cordless shaving after a 1 hour charge. A 3 minute quick-charge provides enough power for one cordless shave. Simply rinse device under faucet for easy cleaning. Shaver 4500 comes with a 45 day risk-free trial and a full 2-year warranty. For best results, replace shaving heads with HQ8 replacement heads every 12 months. Packaging includes: Electric shaver, protection cap, power cord, cleaning brush.
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product’s packaging and name: PowerTouch w/ Aquatec AT830/41 is now called Shaver 4500. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair
- A great gift, the shaver’s Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- Pivot, Flex & Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hairs, even on the neck
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustache
2 thoughts on “Philips Norelco AT830/46 Shaver 4500”
Best Shaver Ever I have a difficult beard–it’s tough and the hairs grow slightly sideways so I have to pull the skin to the side with one hand to get them to stand up. When I first started shaving I used a blade and had to finish up by pulling it against the grain to get a smooth result. But my skin would get irritated and break out, so I went to a Remington electric. Since that time I have had several Remingtons, a Braun, and this is my third Norelco. I have used it every day now for several months, and it is…
Okay Lightweight Razor I shaved with a blade for many years, but have tried several different electrics over the past year because I like the convenience of not having to stand in front of a bathroom mirror to shave. In my quest to find the right razor for me I tried a Norelco SensoTouch 3D, a Braun, and now this Norelco AT830.The AT830 actually gave me a better shave than the fancier and more expensive SensoTouch. The closeness and time shaving were about the same, but I got less irritation with the…