Turn your haircut into a DIY project! The Remington Shortcut Clipper Pro Haircut Kit has everything you need for a quality haircut at home. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand and the curved blade works with the natural shape of your head so self-haircuts are comfortable and precise. Lithium power provides up to 40 minutes of cordless runtime, and corded/cordless function ensures you have enough power to finish what you started.
- Ergonomic Design – The clipper fits comfortably in your hand so you can easily reach the neckline, around your ears, and the back of your head.
- 9-Piece Kit – Length-adjusting combs let you create your own personalized haircut, and a cleaning brush helps keep the clipper working at peak performance.
- Stainless Steel Blades – The precision ground blades easily cut through even the thickest hair, eliminating pulling and snagging.
- Curved Blade Design – The blade works with the natural shape of your head to provide a close, even cut and make detailing around the neck and ears a breeze.
- Lithium Power – The advanced chemistry of lithium power provides up to 40 minutes of runtime after a 4-hour charge.
3 thoughts on “Remington HC4250 Shortcut Clipper Pro Haircut Kit, Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmers, Clippers”
Nice clipper, guides provided only work for very short haircuts The Remington HC4250 is an excellent cordless hair trimmer, powerful and easy to use; the only problems are the lack of a storage case and, more significantly, a very limited selection of hair lengths that make it only a good choice for very, very short haircuts.Compared to the old standbys, Wahl clippers, it’s a convenient package in many ways for self-cutting: a compact palm-sized cutter with no awkward cord and a long-lasting Li-ion battery, paired with a much wider blade that…
The Best Grooming Product I Have Used Review of: “Remington HC4250 Shortcut Clipper Pro Haircut Kit, Silver.”This product is a hand-held groomer. The product boasts: An ergonomic design, 9-Piece Kit, stainless steel blades, curved blade design, and lithium power. These are the facts: The ergonomic design means that it is hand-held and literally fits in the palm of your hand for maximum control. The blade is curve contoured and is quite large in terms of blade size. The blade is close to twice the size of…
Efficient, Contours to Grip & Excellent Blade Design with a Gazillion Guards. With these clippers, all you really need to know is how to comb your hair. If you can do that, you can cut your hair.The shape molds itself to the grip while making access to the on/off button easy as pie. I was most happy about about the seemingly endless variety of cutting guards. This is easily the most I’ve ever seen. Do you know why this is a good thing?If you keep your hair as short as I do, yet would still like to shape the hair (especially giving yourself a fade cut, which…
Comments are closed.