I bought this razor for my son to take with him to college. His old one did not have the capability to hug his chin. Because it takes 16 hrs. to charge for 30 mins. of use, this razor basically needs to be plugged in all the time in order to be used daily. My son is not very hairy and needs to shave only once or twice a week. So, this razor is perfect for him. The razor is a nice weight, not too heavy and not too light. Remington makes good products that last. That is why I chose this brand. Overall, my son is pleased with this product.
The Remington R3 Power Series Rotary Shaver puts closeness, comfort, and power in the palm of your hands. With Remington’s Precision Cut Heads, Twin Track Blades, PowerFlex Design, Active Contour Technology, and more, the Remington R3 Power Series gives you all the advantages that come with a close shave.
- PowerFlex 360 Degree – Allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation.
- Active Contour – More contour keeps the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin.
- Precision cut heads; Precise slots allow the hairs to easily be captured and cut
- Twin Track Blades – Two tracks of shaving blades for maximum skin contact.
- Pop-Up Detail Trimmer – Skin-friendly pop-up trimmer details sideburns and any facial hairstyle.