Remington’s Lithium Power Series R5 Rotary Shaver is built for comfort, speed, precision, and, most importantly, high performance. It features PowerFlex 360°Technology which allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face helping to reduce irritation. Its PrecisionCut shaving heads with titanium-coated TwinTrack blades smoothly cut long hair and stubble for an ultra close, comfortable shave every time. Beyond that, Remington’s lithium power system drives high energy and torque to deliver 60 minutes of cordless shaving per charge. And when you’re finished, it washes clean right under the faucet.
• Titanium-Coated TwinTrack Blades – Two tracks of titanium-coated blades allow for both longevity and maximum skin contact.
• PowerFlex 360° – Allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation.
• ActiveContour – More contour keeps the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin.
• PrecisionCut Heads – Precise slots allow the hairs to easily be captured and cut.
• Washable Design – Keep your shaver fresh. It easily rinses clean under the faucet.
• Pop-up Detail Trimmer – Skin-friendly pop-up trimmer details sideburns and any facial hairstyle.
• Lithium Power – Using Remington’s powerful lithium battery, you’ll get 60 minutes of cordless runtime after only a 90-minute charge. Plus, there is a convenient five-minute quick charge for those short-notice moments or you can simply run it corded directly from the wall.
Lithium Power Series
Lithium battery delivers maximum power for high performance cutting.
Precise slots allow the hairs to easily be captured and cut.
Two tracks of shaving blades for maximum skin contact.
ActiveContour Comfort System
50% more contour keeps the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin.
Rinses clean quickly and easily under the faucet.
For precise detailing.
3 Stage Indicator
Low battery and charging indicator.
Rotary Shaver Comparison Chart PR1235 PR1240 PR1260 Ease of Use PowerMinutes of Cordless Use 30 min.45 min.60 min. Charging Time16 hrs.4 hrs.90 min. Battery TypeNiMHLithiumLithium IndicatorChargingCharging3-Stage LED (Charging/low/full) Quick Charge (5min, 1 shave)• Care and MaintenanceFully Washable•• Performance Water Resistance100% Waterproof (Use in or out of the shower) ClosenessTitanium Blades (Stays sharper longer)• TwinTrack Blades (Two tracks of shaving blades)••• PrecisonCut Heads (Shave close for smooth results)••• ComfortPowerFlex 360° (Entire head adjusts to any angle)••• ActiveContour (33% more pivot for constant contact with skin)••• TrimmerPop-Up Trimmer••• Replacement Parts Replacement HeadModel #SPR-PRSPR-PRSPR-PR
- Titanium-Coated Twin Track Blades – Two tracks of titanium-coated blades allow for both longevity and maximum skin contact.
- PowerFlex 360 Degree – Allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation
- Pop-up detail trimmer; Skin-friendly pop-up trimmer details sideburns and any facial hairstyle
- Lithium Power – Using Remington’s powerful lithium battery, you’ll get 60 minutes of cordless runtime after only a 90-minute charge.
- Washable Design – Keep your shaver fresh. It easily rinses clean under the faucet.
2 thoughts on “Remington Products R5 Lithium Power Series Rotary Shaver”
I’m biased towards Norelco razors This Remington shaver is competing with a mid-level Norelco at the same or lower price, such as the , but I don’t find it to be as good as Norelco models I have always used in the past.I don’t have any thick stubble; shaving isn’t a difficult task for me. But I’ve found this model makes my skin a tad more red than others I’ve used, and the overall feel of the shaver…
Quick little shaver This is a cordless rechargeable electric shaver. It is just under 6 inches long with a head that is 2.5 inches in diameter; altogether, it weighs just under 6 ounces. The flexible head contains a trio of 3 round cutters. On the back of the handle is a pop-up trimmer that is accessed with a push button and sticks out perpendicular to the head when in use. The (non-replaceable) rechargeable lithium batteries are charged with the included power supply which can run on either 110V or 220V, so no…