New to epilation…
I waxed last summer with veet wax strips and liked not having to shave all the time. This year I decided to try out epilation, I did some research and decided to go with the remington because it got great reviews and the price was right. It takes longer than waxing, but is less painful since it isn’t ripping your skin also. I’ve only had the epilator for a few days, but have used it on my arms, legs (twice) and arm pits and am very pleased with the results. I have very dark medium coarse hair but not a whole lot of it. I have found that hair removal works best when the device power button is turned away from you, which isn’t the way I started out doing it, but the hair is removed much more efficiently when held that way instead of the power button facing you.
- 2 Speeds; for coarse and fine hair.
- Curved epilation head; for greater comfort.
- 42 tweezers; for faster epilation.
- Corded use only. Power cord.
- Cleaning brush. Protective cap. 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.