The Remington XR1350 Hyper Flex Advanced Rotary Shaver has the latest features and technology of rotary shavers. With this Hyper series shaver, you can expect a skin-friendly shave from the Comfort Trim trimmer while its WetTech technology gives you freedom to shave in the shower or at the sink with a gel or foam. Hyper Flex and Active Contour XL give the shaver head an ability to adjust to any angle while shaving and still make close contact with skin on the neck and chin. Hyper Flex allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation. Active Contour XL gives more contours and linked cutters keep the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin. Precision Plus Heads, slots and holes comfortably shave both long hairs and short stubble with ease. Long-lasting lithium power allows for better battery life and a quick re-charge.
- Hyper flex technology – allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation
- Active contour xl – more contour and linked cutters keep the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin
- Precision plus heads – slots and holes comfortably shave both long hairs and short stubble with ease
- Comfort trim trimmer – skin-friendly pop-up trimmer details sideburns and any facial hair style
- Wettech wet/dry – freedom to shave dry or in the shower with a gel or foam for ultimate comfort
2 thoughts on “Remington XR1350 Hyper Series Rotary Shaver, Grey”
Good, Mid-Priced Option My husband has been using the for a little more than a year now, and has come to prefer the rotary shaver experience. He finds it not only closer, but far more comfortable and less prone to causing irritation or cuts, even as the shaver ages a bit.This Remington doesn’t feel as solid–lighter weight and a lot more…
Remington is actually getting good! I’ve been critical of other Remington shavers I’ve reviewed since they just didn’t cut it (no pun intended) when it came to build quality. This one, however, is a nice change for the better.The build quality is still not at the level of Braun or high-end Norelco models, but it’s on a par with similarly priced Norelcos. It’s plasticy, but feels more solid than the typical Remington shaver.The ergonomics are excellent. This is very comfortable to hold, and you…
Comments are closed.