What is it? Parissa Azulene After Waxing Oil is extracted from the plant known as Chamomile. It is used as an after care oil for hair removal waxing as it has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. The unique colour blue is from a compound called Azulene, this is mostly found within the essential oil of plants from the Asteraceae family (i.e. Chamomile). This is the same blue oil that is included in the complete Parissa waxing kits.
How do I use it? Apply Parissa Azulene Oil to your skin, after hair removal waxing. It soothes and cleans skin after waxing, while helping to prevent ingrown hair. It delivers effective relief from razor burn, bumps, redness and irritation. The Azulene oil aids in skin repair, keeping it soft and healthy.
- Azulene Oil: Parissa Azulene Oil is designed as after-care, to be used after hair removal waxing. This convenient spray-bottle format makes application mess-free.
- Soothes Skin & Prevent Ingrown Hairs: Azulene is the active ingredient of chamomile. It has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, this helps prevent ingrown hairs. It works to soothe and repair skin, keeping it soft and healthy.
- From Waxing Experts: Manufactured by experts in waxing. Parissa has over 25 years experience in hair removal waxing products. Check out our complete waxing kits on Amazon.
- Non-Greasy: Azulene Oil is non-greasy and absorbs easily into skin. Oil is needed to remove the residue of resin based waxes.
- Multi-Use: Azulene Oil is also gentle enough to be used as a great cuticle moisturizer and makeup remover.