Brush: H 95mm(3.74inch)
Handle: W 33mm(1.3inch)
Bowl: H 60mm(4inch), Bowl diameter: 82mm(3.3inch)
Shelf: H 100mm(4inch)
Package weight: 182g(0.4 lb)
1 x Shaving Brush
1 x Stainless steel shelf
1 x Double-Layer Bowl
1. Before shaving, use hot water to soften your facial whiskers, open your pores and clean your skin.
2. Dip in shaving oil or cream to make the shaving process smoother and protect your skin.
3. Use shaving cream and rub facial whiskers for at least 20 seconds to bubble.
4. Brush the beard with badger hair so that it does not cling to the face and softens the beard.
5. Choose a good quality shaving knife, its grip has a proper weight and good balance.
6. Shave along the growth direction, if the reverse shaving will cause damage to the razor and may cause the beard to grow into the skin. If the moustache grows in the opposite direction of the face, for example, upward, it must be scraped upward.
7. Do not press the razor, otherwise it may cause damage to the razor and irritate the skin. Just slide gently and move the razor on your face.
8. Rinsing the face with cold water after shaving helps to shrink the capillary hole. After shaving, all alcoholic substances must not be used on the face.
9. In case of accidentally scratching, use moisturizing cream to help stop bleeding.
10. Finally, clean the brush, remove the moisture, and place the brush down on the shaving rack to dry.
- 100% Pure Badger Hair, no odor, suitable for all shaving soaps and all foams, gels or creams.
- The handle is made of polished solid wood, which is comfortable to wear, wear-resistant and not easy to crack.
- Apply traditional wet shaving methods to make your life more refined.
- Good care is directly related to the life of the shaving brush. After shaving, use water to clean the foam on the brush and put it on the shelf to dry.
- Before using for the first time, please immerse the brush in warm water for a while before use to achieve the best use, lifetime quality assurance.