Understanding Razor Bumps
Razor bumps are also known as Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB for short), a skin condition that
commonly occurs from shaving. PFB appears as small red or dark bumps around the hair follicles,
and the surrounding skin can also be red and inflamed. It can happen to
both men and women who shave frequently.
What can the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper and Dark Spot Corrector do for me?
The Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper and Dark Spot Corrector reduces PFB, sooths irritated skin,
cooling down inflammation, and prevents future occurrence of razor bumps.
Its active formula helps to reverse the effects of PFB that darkens the skin, restoring a smooth
and fair skin that is free from irritation.
The Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper and Dark Spot Corrector can be safely used on the face,
nape of the neck, underarms, bikini area, legs, chest or back.
How do I use the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper and Dark Spot Corrector?
Use daily after waxing or shaving to prevent ingrown hairs and relieve irritation. Use twice a day
on dark spots. Lighter skin tone will be visible in 6-8 weeks.
- RELIEF FOR IRRITATION FROM SHAVING – Sooth Razor burns and Ingrown hair pain by cooling down your skin with the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper. Our formula soothes irritation from shaving, waxing, tweezing, electrolysis and laser removal.
- IMPROVE SKIN APPEARANCE AFTER HAIR REMOVAL – The Evagloss formula reduces razor bumps and also lightens the color of the skin that’s caused by ingrown hair, and razor burns.
- PREVENT INGROWN HAIR – Not only does our formula sooth irritation from ingrown hair, it also prevents future ingrown hair when used daily after waxing or shaving
- EASY APPLICATION – Roll on bottle makes sure that the Evagloss Razor Bump Stopper liquid is evenly distributed quickly and prevents dripping
- SUITS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN – The Evagloss formula is suitable for both man and woman, giving anyone smooth, bright and soothed skin after hair removal