LIDDY WAX KIT INCLUDES:
1 x LIDDY Wax Warmer
1 x Removable Wax Can
4 x 3.5 oz / 100 g Wax Bean
20 x Applicator Sticks
10 x Wax Strips
1 x User Guide
How to use your Wax warmer?
1.Clean the skin area that needs hair removal.
2.Heat up until the wax beans are melted completely.
3. Apply the liquid wax onto the treated place with the stick. Notice that applying evenly in the direction of hair growth. 2 mm will be the best. A thin layer will be hard to peel off( cause pain) and a thick one cause wasting.
4. Wait for about 1 min, lift one edge of the solidified wax with one hand and taut the skin of the treated part with another hand, then quickly peel it off against the direction hair growth. You must be quick.
5.Smooth the hair removal wax strip, no need to wait, tighten your skin and then tear off the wax strip against the direction of hair growth.
6.Remove excess hair removal wax with warm water or wet paper towels, coat your skin with some skin care products.
7.Then drop some of the cleaning oil or baby oil to the pot and reheat until dissolving away the wax residue.
8.Use paper towel to wipe away any residue in the pot.
What we need to pay more attention？
1.Test it on a small patch of skin first to make sure your skin is not overly sensitive to the wax.
2.Test the wax temperature on waist before applying.
3.Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, or wounds.
4.Do not use water or alcohol to clean up the residual wax over the skin after hair removal.
5.Soothe skin with aloe Moisturizer to calm redness and irritation after waxing session.
6.Do not take a shower or exposure after hair removal.
- Salon-Worthy Smoothness: Say goodbye to razor bumps and remove hair in large areas or in trickier places
- Four Scents Wax Bean: Made from natural ingredients like rosin and beeswax; feature 4 different scents, including lavender, aloe, sea mud, and chamomile
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Set this professional wax warmer to the max temperature of 210 °F and melt 3.53 oz hard wax bean in just 10 minutes; dial to medium setting (140 °F) to maintain ideal wax consistency
- Durable and Safe: Made of upgraded heat-resistant ABS material to prevent overheat; Large-capacity 17 oz container can be used for different types of wax, like hard wax, soft wax, bricks bikini wax kits
- Skin Care Rule: Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, or wounds; It is recommended to perform a patch test to ensure your skin can handle wax temperature and calm redness after waxing with a moisturizer