This is the best shaving cream. There. We said it. Say goodbye to razor burn, redness, and irritation with Pacific Shaving Company’s Natural Shaving Cream. Each batch is free of synthetic fragrances and fortified with aloe and shea butter for a close, yet gentle shave on even the most sensitive of skin. Our vegan recipe is never, ever tested on animals – good for your skin and good for the earth. A little bit goes a long way with our concentrated formulas in TSA compliant sizes. Nothing is worse than getting your favorite shaving items confiscated at the airport. Our items will help you breeze through airport security. Road warriors rejoice. Made in the USA. Ingredients: Certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, potassium myristate (derived from palm kernel and coconut oils), potassium stearate (derived from vegetable fats and oils), sodium myristate (derived from palm kernel and coconut oils), sodium stearate (derived from vegetable fats and oils), glycerin (naturally derived), certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, certified organic shea butter fruit, certified organic white tea, green tea, calendula officinalis flower, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), lavender, sweet almond fruit, comfrey and clover extracts, vitamins E, A & D, marshmallow root, oat kernel, corn oil, hydroxyethylcellulose (plant derived), sorbic acid (nature identical preservative), organic orange essential oil
- ENJOY SHAVING AGAIN: Crafted with safe, natural, plant-derived ingredients to give you the smoothest shave possible without risking razor burn. Use anywhere you shave.
- TSA FRIENDLY: Small but mighty, our 3.4 ounce size is carry-on compliant and good for up to 100 shaves.
- SMOOTHER SHAVE: Save your skin from redness, irritation, and bumps with a paraben free formula and NO synthetic fragrances.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our vegan formula includes certified organic ingredients to keep even the most sensitive skin healthy, soothed, and hydrated.
- CRUELTY FREE: Pacific Shaving Company’s products are never, ever tested on animals.