Are you bored with the pain caused by manual plucking?
Have you wanted to try an easy and painless way to get rid of unwanted hairs as well as maintain beautiful eyebrows?
The Lovatic Eyebrow Remover is your best choice.
The Lovatic Eyebrow Remover is a perfect gift for everyone who prefers the flawless brows.
– Instantly and painlessly sweeps away unwanted hair.
– Easy to use for all ages and convenient to carry to anywhere.
– Eyebrows removal tip with high micro precision.
– Made by high quality material which is gentle on all skin types
– Quick and convenient for easy touch-ups P
1 x Eyebrow Hair Removal
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Instruction
Note: To get the most perfectly result, Lovatic Brows Remover should be used on clean and dry skin which is free of makeup or cream.
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Remove the cap of the LOVATIC Flawless Eyebrow Remover.
Step 2: Press the button into the ON position, the light will automatically turn on.
Step 3: Move the product in small and circular motions to remove those unwanted hairs.
- PRECISION EYEBROW HAIR REMOVER: With precision hair removal tip, unwanted and stray eyebrow hairs on the top, at the bottom of eyebrows as well as in between eyebrows are easily erased in the most perfect way.
- NO PAIN: This Remover is a perfect substitute for other traditional waxes and tweezers. With ergonomic design and liner fine gear, the razor can easily remove rugged areas of skin even at hiding places. No more pain from waxing or plucking.
- SAFETY & SECURITY: The Razor is designed with aluminum alloy material which ensures both the sharpness and safety when being used. The pencil shape design is easy to handle and make users feel comfortable during experience time.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This Lovatic Hair Remover is designed with portable size and a protected cap. Therefore, it is simple to carry and easy to handle anytime and anywhere. Bring it with you to anywhere you want.
- TIPS TO USE: Move tightly the unit in small circular motions like eraser, hold the unit like a pencil about 45-60 degree angle. It would be better to move the unit in the opposite direction of hair growth, you may have to go over the same area several times to achieve the result you are looking for.