Even hardened outlaws need soft skin!
What does an Outlaw smell like? In short, an Outlaw smells like an American hero.
In long, an Outlaw smells like leather, sandalwood, gunpowder, sage, two kinds of campfire (the nighttime campfire and the daybreak campfire), and a little dirt. An Outlaw smells like the sexiest goldang thing you can imagine, and then about 12 times sexier than that.
An Outlaw is too old for ‘Axe’ and too young for ‘Old Spice.’ Too old for rot-gut whiskey and too young to give up whiskey outright.
This lotion could be used by the kind of cowboys that other cowboys sing about. This lotion will turn your post-shower routine into a slow-mo celebration of every. darn. reason you woke up this morning: because you have Things to Do.
But you don’t have to do them too fast. Finish your sexy, sexy enlotioning first. And that’s why it’s called “the sexiest lotion ever.”
Some people call this men’s lotion, but we believe men or women can enjoy the smooth scent of leather, gunpowder, sandalwood, and sagebrush.
- Inspired by the Wild West: leather, gunpowder, sagebrush, and sandalwood for a truly rugged, Western scent
- Made with natural ingredients like sweet almond oil, shea butter, and avocado oil
- Silky smooth and quick-absorbing – Won’t leave your hands greasy or oily
- Handmade in small batches by people in Gold Country, California (in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains!) by people who love their jobs and want you to be happy
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – Outlaw Soaps is dedicated to your happiness and will offer free, no-questions-asked returns or exchanges for any of our products