ATTENTION: Treatment works on medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair. It does NOT work for brown or black skin and red, light blond, white, or gray hair.
Affordable Laser Luxury at your finger tip, for free
Why pay thousands of dollars for a professional laser treatment to remove unwanted hair, not to mention the pain that go along with it. Veezy Pink Bar delivers excellent, permanent result all on your schedule, in the comfort and the privacy of your home, at a fraction of the cost, yet with minimal pain. Veezy is a California based company that provides services and support right here in the U.S.
1. Use a razor to shave the hair off of the desired treatment area.
2. Wear Sunglasses to prevent the treatment flash from irritating your eyes.
3. Plug in the Veezy Pink Bar to the power. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the device and then short press to choose working mode.
4. Press and hold the big button to change light settings.
5. Uphold the device at 90 degree and gently affixed it to the skin to begin the treatment.
6. Use cotton swap to clean the quartz head with alcohol.
7. Once a week until the 7th treatment, and then once a month to finish the full cycle until the 10th treatment.
How does IPL work?
IPS stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It works by emitting a wavelength into the skin that targets a range of hair pigments. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair then turns to heat to kill the growing cells that make the hair.
What’s in the box?
1 X Veezy Pink Bar
1 X Shaver
1 X Power Adapter
1 X User Manual
- Effective Result – Clinical studies shows 80% reduction after the forth treatment, while 90% hair is gone after 10 treatment permanently.
- 3 Times of Life Span – Flash life counts 350,000 times, 3X more than average depilation device.
- Automatic Lighting Mode – Light pulse automatically apply as the device slide through skin. Make it a passive process that can be done while doing other things.
- Does not burn your skin – 3rd Generation Veezy Anti-Scald technology. Distance between filter and skin is optimized to not only provide the most effective depilation but also minimal pain.
- Skin Tone and Hair Color Restrictions Apply – Treatment works on medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair. It does NOT work for red, light blond, white, or gray hair.