RAW SHEA BUTTER – THE 100% NATURAL SOLUTION TO YOUR MOST COMMON SKIN AND HAIR CARE PROBLEMS
Raw Shea Butter comes from the nut of the African shea tree, known for centuries as the “Tree of Life”. It is rich in anti-oxidants and nourishment for the skin and hair.
24 COMMON SKIN AND HAIR PROBLEMS
Dry skin, cracked skin, callouses, scars, burns, stretch marks, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives, rashes, itching, wrinkles, lines, age spots, blemishes, chapped lips, shaving irritation, sun damage, dry scalp, dry hair, broken ends, frazzled hair.
WARNING: MASS MARKET SHEA BUTTER
The shea butter in most mass market skin care products has been refined with chemicals and excess heat, leaving only a fraction of the original skin-nourishing nutrients. Also, beware of cheaply priced “raw” shea butter that may be hard, chunky, lumpy, grainy, discolored, stinky or even diluted with cheap, low-quality additives.
THE ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE SOLUTION: TWICE FILTERED, PREMIUM GRADE, RAW, ORGANIC, UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER
Our Premium Grade A Raw Shea Butter is unrefined, organic and chemical-free. Hand-processed in village co-ops in Ghana, it is twice filtered and quality inspected in the USA. It’s the purest, most natural shea butter available to moisturize, soften, nourish and restore your skin and hair.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ASSURANCE
We are so confident in the premium quality of our Raw Shea Butter that we promise a full refund or replacement if you are ever dissatisfied for any reason. No questions asked. Click the “Add to Cart” button now to buy the very best with total confidence! Assuring premium quality may occasionally cause limited supplies. Buy two and give a gift or save one for later!
- PRODUCT: When you purchase this product you receive 1 pound of Raw Organic Unrefined African Shea Butter packaged in a compact eco-friendly bag; every purchase helps support village families in Ghana, Africa
- QUALITY: Chemical-free, Grade A and filtered TWICE for extreme purity and a premium quality you can trust; NEVER gritty, grainy, dirty, lumpy, hard or chemically stinky
- BENEFITS: Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F and contains anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids; benefits include anti-aging properties: moisturizing, softening, protecting, restoring, rejuvenating both skin and hair
- USES: Apply your Raw Shea Butter all by itself as a daily skin moisturizer or use recipes to make your own soaps, body butters, lotions, creams, lip balms, hair treatments, and more
- MORE USES: Dry skin, hard skin, cracked skin, scars, burns, stretch marks, acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives, rashes, itchy skin, sun damage, sunburn, wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, chapped lips, bald heads, aftershave, shaving irritation, shaving bumps, insect bites
3 thoughts on “Village Shea Butter – 100% Raw Organic Unrefined Shea Butter – African Grade A Premium Quality – Filtered Twice – Pure Natural Anti-Aging Skincare Moisturizer – Use it Raw on Skin and Hair – Make Your Own Body Butter, Lotion, Face Cream, Sunscreen – Great for Soap Making and Lip Balms – Best Belly Butter for Pregnant Women – Perfect Aftershave for Men – Rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids – Use on Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Scars, Stretch Marks, Dry Hands, Rough Feet, Cracked Heels, Damaged Hair, Dreadlocks – Lifetime Customer Satisfaction Assurance – Act Now to Buy the Best Premium Quality Available Anywhere – Color: Ivory – Qty: 1 LB”
Best Shea Butter on Amazon! Completely handles the dryness and itchiness associated with my Psoriasis! This is an incredible Shea butter product!I have plaque psoriasis on my legs, I have tried EVERYTHING to handle the dryness and itchiness. Lotions, creams, baths even extremely expensive steroid creams and vitamin D creams. Not to mention the price of paying a dermatologist to prescribe them, in ever increasing milligrams as your skin slowly adapts to lower milligram doses. So you have to keep going back to the dermatologist to increase the milligrams over and over, which ads up to…
It’s pure, it works, and it’s an incredible value. This product has cleared 2 hurdles that have stopped my husband and I from using most skin care products — they don’t work and/or they have something harmful in them.My husband has tried everything for his horribly dry, cracked skin. Nothing works and he can’t stand anything greasy. Our holistic doctor tests products (make-up, skin care, etc.) for our bodies and rarely finds anything that isn’t actually doing us harm.This product got rave reviews…
Best African Shea Butter! 0