How to use wax warmer?
Online Beauty Products
1. Pour the wax beans into the pot with handle and heat up.
2. Set it into the medium temp after all the beans are melted (usually 10-15 mins) to keep it warm.
3. Skin test before waxing .
4. Apply the wax with the wood stick on the hair area along the direction of hair growth.
5. Tear off the harden wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Nursing care the skin.
Online Beauty Products
1. Skin test is a must before applying the melted wax to your body.
2. Pls stop use it if your skin is sensitive to the wax.
3. Never wax over the same spot more than once. It may cause irritation, swelling or redness.
4. To cleaning easily and taking out safely, pls pour the wax beans into the pot WITH HANDLE when heating, rather than pour into the wax warmer directly.
How to clean wax warmer after use?
1.Pour out the remaining melted wax.
2.Set the machine in heating status and shave the inner pot with sticks.
3.Wipe the inner pot with soft cloth after all the residue are gotten rid of.
4.Rinse the pot with water and wipe it dry.
1 x MarySun Wax warmer
4 x Hard Wax Beans (3.5 oz / pack)
10 x Large Waxing Sticks
1 x Manual
- Upgraded Wax Warmer Kits: The package consists of a hair removal wax warmer, a 500 cc aluminum pot with handle, 10 applicator sticks and 4 bags of hard wax beans made from natural ingredients (3.5 oz each)
- Safe & Widely Using: The 100% FDA approved wax warmer and the hard beans are body safe, can be used for face, eyebrow, nose, lip, cheek, arms, armpit, chest, leg, hands, legs, bikini line and private area.
- Heating fast and temperature adjustable: A safety range of accurate temperatures (110℉ to 185℉) helps wax melt down quickly within 10 to 15 minutes. Auto shut-off in high temperature remains the wax in liquid but not overheat.
- Melt different wax formats: Melt wax included hard wax beans (4 bags included), soft wax, 14 ounce wax cans, loose wax, bricks bikini wax, microwavable wax and hair waxing. A good choice for long-lasting and safety hair removing.
- Easy Waxing at home: Enjoy an amazing salon-like at home waxing or in-travelling hair removal and say goodbye to razor bumps. Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, wounds or the same areal twice.