Scent: cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli.
Scent Strength: medium.
Therapeutic Essential Oil Benefits: antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, cooling, calming, insect repellant.
Key Benefits: Great for those who suffer from acne, skin irritation, psoriasis, or eczema.
Aloe Vera and witch hazel work to close up pores after shaving and calm any nicks or irritations, to finish the job of morning grooming.
Cedarwood and eucalyptus essential oils, with hints of patchouli and aloe, soothe the skin with a cooling effect. The aftershave does contain alcohol, in order to clean any cuts and stop any burning or irritation, but it is coupled with ingredients that will moisturize the skin. This leaves your face clean, smooth, and soft, with a woodsy scent to top it off.
- 100% all natural, scented with cedarwood, eucalyptus, and patchouli natural essential oils. Contains no fragrance oils.
- Contains aloe vera for an extra soothing benefit for a pleasant post-shave experience.
- Cedarwood and patchouli help to prevent breakouts and eucalyptus helps sooth irritation. Great for those with sensitive skin.
- Contains absolutely no parabens, pthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, silicones, propylene glycol, sulfates, or synthetic dyes.
- Handcrafted with love in Portland, Oregon.